Friday Photography

                              

I took this photograph when we visited Washington DC in 2012. It is such an atmospheric image, a dark shadow going up the escalator of the metro station. 




                        Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

  1. This is really cool 😎 👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is am interesting photo and looks ok on those items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!

    Jennifer
    https://curatedbyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine that this is the scene of a murder! Or something equally awful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has a very mysterious feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing. The images have a very current feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Atmospheric describes it perfectly. Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This feels so industrial, in a really aesthetic way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Incredible shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool photo! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes - this is like a really cool spy photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very striking, my dear. Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative photo ~ Hugs ^_^

    Thanks for commenting on my blog ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is an amazing capture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with Deb Nance at Readerbuzz.
    It does carry a sinister vibe, as if danger lingers in its shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, that's really neat, and a creative angle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh yes a fabulous photo! I do like black and white!
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like it on the phone case :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography