Friday Photography

                              

I took this photograph when we visited Washington DC in 2012. It is such an atmospheric image, a dark shadow going up the escalator of the metro station. 




                        Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

This is really cool 😎 👌
Margaret D said…
That is am interesting photo and looks ok on those items.
Jennifer said…
This is so cool!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Jeanette said…
Very interesting!
I can imagine that this is the scene of a murder! Or something equally awful...
Kelly said…
It has a very mysterious feel to it.
Penelope Notes said…
Intriguing. The images have a very current feel to them.
Atmospheric describes it perfectly. Wonderful photo!
This feels so industrial, in a really aesthetic way!
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! Incredible shot!
Rainbow Evening said…
awesome....
What a wonderful photo
eileeninmd said…
Cool photo! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Gina said…
Oh yes - this is like a really cool spy photo!
Darla M Sands said…
Very striking, my dear. Be well!
Very creative photo ~ Hugs ^_^

Thanks for commenting on my blog ~ ^_^
21 Wits said…
It is an amazing capture!
Veronica Lee said…
I agree with Deb Nance at Readerbuzz.
It does carry a sinister vibe, as if danger lingers in its shadows.
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, that's really neat, and a creative angle.
oh yes a fabulous photo! I do like black and white!
sherry
I like it on the phone case :)

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography