lately
Things have been busy.. I can't believe we're already half way into February. We have been skiing.. we are getting a little better each year.. haven't completely left the bunny hill behind but we're working on it.
We attended a Knicks Game.. our first one.. it was fun.. but I still think I enjoy watching hockey games the most.
The kids participated in their school science fair..
We attended a Knicks Game.. our first one.. it was fun.. but I still think I enjoy watching hockey games the most.
The kids participated in their school science fair..
My parents, who were in town in December are back in town again and before they left the country they wanted to do one more little getaway with the boys.. so we made a quick trip to DC over the weekend..
M and I also had our birthdays last week.. the celebration has been postponed but it's something I'm really really looking forward to.
We recently picked up Ben Clanton's Narwhal books for H and these are the cutest books.. even D has been joining us for story time each night. If you have a little reader in the house.. or know a little reader, they will love these books.




Comments
www.rdsobsessions.com
Beautiful photos as always, Hena.
Jennifer
Effortlessly Sophisticated
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
Happy Monday beautiful.
Love <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
The Narwhal and Jelly books look so cute! I'll have to get those for my youngest grandson.
You must live near New York to be able to go to Madison Square Garden - I have always wanted to go there.
Your boys are adorable and congrats on their science project.
I bet it is hard for your mom and dad to go home! Love the grands.
Sandie
Where skiing is concerned I discovered that I am fastest going downhill - on my face.
Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk
Ruth
https://voguefauxreal.com/2020/02/06
Soph - https://sophhearts.com x
Peggy
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Jill - Doused in Pink
Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)
Away From Blue
You look like you have been busy! And good luck with the skiing!
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
Expressyourself
Have a restful weekend.
~Sheri