Giveaway with Canvas Factory

Recently I was contacted by Canvas Factory about hosting a giveaway. I was offered one for free as well. Immediately I got to thinking of the picture to use and where to put it. M and I pretty quickly knew the perfect picture, taken on our trip to Morocco.

The 16x20 canvas arrived over the weekend and I think it looks amazing and I am so excited that one of you.. my amazing readers will be able to get one too.

Open only to US and Canada Residents.







                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

Jeanie said…
That's a great photo -- it looks wonderful on the canvas! I'd love to enter.
Veronica Lee said…
That really is a great photo!!!

Happy Monday, Hena.
Felicity said…
Love this giveaway, it's a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing your picture, it's lovely.

Felicity | http://oliverandmoose.blogspot.com
Kelly said…
That's such a fun photo and it looks great where you've put it!
Ruth Josey said…
What a great photo you chose and it looks amazing on your wall. This is a great giveaway - thanks so much for offering it to us!

Ruth
www.VogueFauxReal.com
This is such a great way to decorate our walls.
XOOX
Jodie
Rach said…
What a fun canvas to put in your home!

www.rdsobsessions.com
Emmylou said…
That is a great pic, Hena:)
I love this family photo! So fun to have special prints up in the house.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style
Jackie Harrison said…
Cool giveaway great canvas.
Carrie said…
You truly have some amazing trip photos!! I'd be hanging them on the wall, too! :)

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Love this family photo and such a great giveaway!

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
What a gorgeous canvas of you and your family! LOVE it!
I got one of these for my daughter's wedding pictures. Thank You
shwet said…
Waooo, such a lovely canvas. i wish i can get one .
it's perfect.
Such a great photo of you guys! :D
awhite said…
Oh how COOL! What a great way to capture a memory!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Cool giveaway! Good luck to everyone!
ALLIE NYC said…
What an awesome photo!! You certainly picked the right picture I love it. It looks great on blown up on the canvas. What a great service!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Jadiee said…
Wow beautiful photo!!

Jadieegosh   Instagram GIVEAWAY
Jadiee said…
Stunning photos!!

Jadieegosh   Instagram GIVEAWAY
Beautiful canvas for a giveaway. Generous gift!

https://www.missymayification.co.uk
Jessica Broyles said…
Oh wow! I'm loving this canvas! Hope you have a lovely long weekend!

www.jessicabroyles.com
Love the idea
Perfect for gift
xx
https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
Laura Mitbrodt said…
Love the canvas and great giveaway
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
Gemma Etc. said…
Oh wow what a cute way to change up your decor! It's a lovely print xx

GemmaEtc.com
Mica said…
What a great photo, it looks lovely on display! :)

Good luck to everyone who can enter the giveaway!

Hope that you are having a nice weekend :)



Away From Blue
Sakuranko said…
Oh very interesting darling~ nice post
xx

**Please don´t publish links on my blog
NotJessFashion said…
What a lovely photo!
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
Stefanie said…
That is an amazing canvas of you all. And what a site to be on camels.

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography