Springing Forward
All this springing forward made me mess up last nights dinner time.. I realized at 7pm I was supposed to put dinner in the oven at 6pm and all the while I was thinking it was 5pm.. we ended up ordering pizza instead.. sigh
We had game night at our place Saturday night.. we hadn't done it is quite a while and it was so much fun.. we played Sequence, Pictionary and Jenga.. we ordered take out and ended the night with strawberry shortcake... Wegmans make an amazing strawberry shortcake and my friends are all hooked.. I actually get scolded when I make dessert instead.. now I know better and go straight to Wegmans when they are coming over. They ended up staying past one.. which I guess really meant 2am?
I am going over the details of our upcoming spring break vacation.. making lists. We are all so excited..
I spent yesterday cleaning.. we have one of those water vacuums.. a Hoover Spin Scrub.. I washed the living room carpet.. took the covers off the sofa and washed them.. spot cleaned in the basement.. :)




Comments
xoxox,
CC
Kisses :)
http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
Can't agree more.
www.astylishlovestory.blogspot.com
I just discover your blog and start following you, hope you follow me back. please visit my blog. (You can click on below link to go to my blog) Happy week ahead.
My Blog
Instagram
Bloglovin
quotes are the best way to start the day :D
NEW TREND ALERT POST | T-SHIRTS THAT SPEAK FOR YOU. :O
Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
Thanks for the well wishes. I don't know if your son would grasp that physics stuff. This book is usually taught starting in the fourth grade. If you do take him, there are plenty of information to prep him beforehand.
I hope you're having a smooth sailing week! :)
xx
Ankita
http://realgirltalks.com/
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
xxx
www.bridesonamission.com
It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
In addition, The contents are masterpiece.
you've done a excellent activity on this subject!
Have a lovely day :)
Rosanna x
Rose's Rooftop
If you want you can check out my blog. Maybe we can follow each other and be great blogger friends. :)
https://belyfashionadress.blogspot.ba/
Wonder Cottage
http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
Hope you are having a good week so far :)
Away From The Blue Blog
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
-Kati
Almost Stylish
Bernie, xx
The Style Fanatic
Have a nice weekend,
Christine
Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com