Our first Airbnb Experience
When ever we make a trip back home to Pakistan we try to take a little side trip on the way back home.. some time being just the four of us before heading back to the grind. Last time we choose to spend a few days in Turkey. This time after much consideration we choose Denmark.
We flew into Copenhagen in the morning and made our way to our Airbnb.. yes we got an Airbnb. Our first ever! Now before I get into our trip I wanted to talk a bit about Airbnb. I am curious about others who have used it and what their experiences were like.
Initially I looked into traditional hotels but they all seemed too expensive, too small to comfortably fit four or too far. We were looking for something with good walk-ability. And when nothing seemed to fit the bill I widened the search. The Airbnb website was pretty easy to use and while I had looked into the idea of getting an Airbnb a few times before we had never actually booked one. I looked at a few apartments, sent a few messages and then we had one picked..
Would we use it again? Yes if the need arose but it would not be our first choice. I would always begin my search by looking at traditional hotels. Why? I have small children and I don't want to have to constantly worry that they will accidentally break or damage something in someone else's home. It was an old building with thin walls, I had to shush the boys repeatedly. When on vacation I don't want to have to make the beds or cook. I.. we like to come back to our rooms tired from exploring and finding everything magically tidied up.
But for this particular trip this was just what we needed.. more about the trip coming soon. I promise. I just have so many pictures!!
We flew into Copenhagen in the morning and made our way to our Airbnb.. yes we got an Airbnb. Our first ever! Now before I get into our trip I wanted to talk a bit about Airbnb. I am curious about others who have used it and what their experiences were like.
Initially I looked into traditional hotels but they all seemed too expensive, too small to comfortably fit four or too far. We were looking for something with good walk-ability. And when nothing seemed to fit the bill I widened the search. The Airbnb website was pretty easy to use and while I had looked into the idea of getting an Airbnb a few times before we had never actually booked one. I looked at a few apartments, sent a few messages and then we had one picked..
It was the perfect little apartment, the location could not have been better and it was exactly what we had needed to make our trip perfect.
But for this particular trip this was just what we needed.. more about the trip coming soon. I promise. I just have so many pictures!!
Comments
Seems like a good option to have though.
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
aglassofice.com
x
-Kati
I've never stayed at an Airbnb but plan to try one sometime because the concept is really good. However, I'm with you ... It is very nice to come home to a tidied up space.
I would love to go to Denmark!
Jemma
God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/
Sxx
www.daringcoco.com
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: PINK #OOTD AT PEGGY SUE'S, CA
DON'T MISS: LINGERIE ROMPER IN MALIBU