Autumn Food
To me autumn is all about apples, bread pudding, soup and other hearty warm treats that make my belly happy : )
Here are some of the things I'd like to make this fall
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Here are some of the things I'd like to make this fall
pinterest these I already made. I substituted the beef for chicken and added some lettuce and avocado's.
pinterest Hoping to go apple picking soon and then make these. Though I'd minus the chocolate and add nuts. I like my caramel apples old school.
pinterest Go the ingredients.. hoping to make it soon.
pinterest made this over the weekend. So good.
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.









Comments
p.s. since I don't know if I would be that much online in a few next days I want to wish u Eid Mubarak, have a beautiful and blessed one:) xx
I am of the minority that just doesn't get the hype about pumpkin, be it in a pie, bread or in my latte.
I've seen on Pinterest tacos with lettuce leaves as the shell. Tortellini soup with lots of melted cheese like French onion soup is a favorite.
I make pumpkin chili, adding pumpkin and carefully seasoning to taste. The Pumpkin flavor can overwhelm the chili balance.
though I haven't had the courage to make most of them yet.. I have had a broken dishwasher for over a month now and dish washing is not something this pregnant lady looks forward too
www.todaymyway.com
jomischief
I'm so inspired by these photos!!!
I think you're going to have a very yummy fall!
:)
www.shareasecret.wordpress.com
xoxo
xxoo,
nikki
www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com
x
Stella from a A Shiny Place
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.statigr.am/thehautecookie
koopandlace.blogspot.com