I'll Miss Him the Most
The days to take off are nearing (where I'm going?).. and being away from M is going to be the most difficult part of it all.. we have done long distance before so why should it be any different? I don't think I loved him back then as much as I do now. Have you read our story?
LAST DAY to enter my GetUnCommon Giveaway for a chance to win a custom iPhone case.
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.



Comments
Love your story too!
I read your story, it's so lovely that it worked out. It is kind of similar to the story of one of my old housemates at uni, he came to England from Pakistan to study, when he went home for the summer after the first year he got engaged to a girl in Pakistan through an arranged marriage. They then had to wait 2 years while he was studying. Even though it was arranged, he was really happy because they were childhood friends and he loved her. Hurrah! Now they are married and living happily ever after!
Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Seriously, best of luck, you'll make it, true love always wins right?
LA By Diana Live Magazine
http://www.shannonheartsblog.com