A Line a Day.. Journaling
Just before the start of last year, I stumbled upon this post by Design Sponge for a Calendar Journal. I immediately knew this was something I wanted to do just without all the cutting and loose index cards. I liked the idea but the execution was not something that would fit into my life. I could just imagine D having his fun with the index cards, stuffing them into the vents. Yes, that is his new hobby. : )
So as of 2011 I started my one line a day journal. I liked the idea of one line.. you really had to sort through the events of the day and focus on one. It was your choice if you chose to remember a fight or the making up ;) It made me smile everyday before bed as I ran through the images of the day.. well almost everyday.. there were as there always are bad days too.
In all my excitement I forgot to check how many pages my little notebook had.. and also forgot that I had used this notebook before and had torn out a few pages. My notebook ended in the middle of December, which was not going to work. Obviously. Who would buy another notebook? Who was going to fill in all those pages again with the events of the year passed? So I added the last few pages myself. It was all fine until I reached those pages and they start to tear out.. this notebook wasn't going to last me years to come.. this one was barely holding on to dear life by the end of it first year. I needed a new journal and so the search began.
In hindsight I am glad my little notebook fell apart. Else I would never have found this one.
Do you keep a journal? What do you love most about keeping a journal or diary?









Comments
Thanks for stopping by, and laughing I meant it as funny, but he is nice to look at.
Happy Monday
Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com
And I love getting a new journal. The empty pages are always SO inspiring! That red bird one is adorable.
i lovee lovee lovee journaling! its such a nice window to look into the past :D
as much as i love blogging, there's something really personal about sitting down
with a pen and paper at hand and just pouring out your thoughts!
can't wait to hear more from you!
- tiana of l'esthetique
I LOVE the red one with the blue bird! Sooo pretty.
Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! <3
Follow eachother? :)
Much love, Vivi
Have a lovely day!
Mundo de Alicia ❤
Would love to have you as a follower & I'm happy to follow you back xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/
www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
xxx
Should we follow each other!
Stylekultur.blogspot.com
thanks for your lovely comment, visit again!
colored--shadows.blogspot.com
http://fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com/
-chelsea
chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com
http://initialed.blogspot.com
http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/
Collections
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com/
xx