Friday Photography


It was just a few weeks ago the we were in the midst of beach weather and now leaves are falling and the days are getting short and crisp. This photograph was taken on a beautiful bustling day on Ocean City Beach in New Jersey. 











                        Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Margaret D said…
Looks good and so many people, it's hard to believe for me.
Oooh, I absolutely love ❤️ this. It is my favourite.
What a jam-packed beach! Love the connecting colours of blue.
Kelly said…
The blue umbrellas and the sky are fantastic! I had to laugh at the corn hole set! So fancy!
Ash said…
Wow!! That photo is STUNNING!! I love the colors and the retro feel of it.

Ash @ Essentially Ash
Click here if you want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography
Laura B said…
Love the brightly colored umbrellas and that gorgeous blue sky!
Wow. The weather must have been gorgeous with such a crowd at the beach. We also go to the Jersey Shore but we go to Belmar. Lovely photo.
Christine said…
Very nice-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Oh my, I've never seen a beach quite this crowded. Great capture!
Goodness! That beach was busy!
The photograph works well though.

All the best Jan
Lovely photos! Such a good way to remember summer as we move into fall.

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Alana said…
Any beach lover would love these. What a beautiful sea of blue umbrellas against the blue sky.
That Turquoise blue is just gorgeous!
Awesome beach photo ~ great color ~ Hugs ^_^
You captured that beach with its sea of umbrellas magnificently! xxx
Jeanette said…
That is a busy beach!!
Darla M Sands said…
Those crowds are making my skin itch. lol Be well!
That's a gorgeous beach photo!
Carrie said…
Beautiful photo! Love how it looks on the various objects! The one of it hung up in the bedroom is my favorite.

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Gina said…
Man, I would get soooo lost on that beach. I love the photo as a phone case!
Red Rose Alley said…
That is a really nice picture. I love everything about it. I like how the umbrellas are showing and those billowy clouds in the sky. And the sky color matches the umbrellas. ; )
Hena, That is a beautiful photo and is certainly looks beautiful on everything. I especially like it on the phone case.
Lisa Mandina said…
Love it! And I love that you can do the picture on a cornhole board. So cool! Thanks for sharing!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/10/03/bookish-travel-september-2026/

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography