Friday Photography

                              

Many moons ago when we visited Baltimore we visited the American Visionary Art Museum. I don't remember much about the museum other than it being really cool. It had a stunning mirror mosaic facade and on the premises, somewhere I took this photo. A kaleidoscope of shapes and colors. 













                            Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Theresa Mahoney said…
Such mesmerizing colors in this one! Lovely!
These are very cool 😎 👌 👍
Jennifer said…
So cool!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
I love this image! The mix of shapes, colors, and reflections has such a fun, kaleidoscopic feel. It's the kind of photograph that reveals something new every time you look at it.

www.itsjulieann.com
Margaret D said…
Amazing colours blended yet separated. Looks good.
Tammy Sparks said…
I love this!
Anonymous said…
Lovely photo-Christone cmlk79.blogspot.com
Kelly said…
What a fabulous photo! I like it best as a phone cover or coasters.
I like how you composed your photo!
As you say "a kaleidoscope of shapes and colors" and it works well, I especially like the phone cover.

All the best Jan
Amy Johnson said…
Wow! Incredible!
Anonymous said…
So beautiful.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Gina said…
Oh, I love the colors and random patterns. So interesting!
Lisa Mandina said…
So cool! And I think it would be an awesome phone case! You picked a lot of other great items that it would look good on too. Thanks for sharing!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/07/03/bookish-travel-june-2026/
thathappyreader said…
I love the colours in this pattern! Beautiful!
Such a cool design!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography