Friday Photography

                              

Taken many many year ago in a koi pond, I think in Washington DC. 











                            Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Kathy G said…
I particularly like the print, tote bag, and shower curtain.
Alana said…
There was a koi pond at a nursing home I passed from time to time while exercising last year. I liked looking at the fish; your picture reminded me of that.
Kelly said…
I really like this one and it works so well with all these applications!
Love the colors!
Margaret D said…
I like it in the bathmat. Good colours and similar to the fish we used to have in our once fishpond.
Beautiful colours! I love a nice koi pond.
Lux G. said…
I like blue and ocean theme in the bathroom.
That picture is so serene!
Such lovely colours in this photograph ... works very well on the shower curtain.

All the best Jan
Judee said…
I really like this one= the colors and the beautiful fish. Such a lovely photo
Lisa Mandina said…
Love this one! The colors, the slightly out of focus seeming too. Thanks so much for sharing!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/05/13/e-galley-review-first-and-forever-by-lynn-painter/

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography