Spring Break!


We are out on Spring Break right now. I don't think I will be posting for a next week or two. 

Be well.


                            Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Enjoy your time.
Margaret D said…
Have fun, stay safe.
Jennifer said…
Have fun! I will be taking a break too after Wednesday!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Lori said…
Have a wonderful time and enjoy it!!
karen said…
have fun!! I hope the weather is spring like!
Enjoy my dear friend.
xo
Kelly said…
I look forward to your post about it! Maybe you'll give a hint where you are on Instagram.
Liz A. said…
Jealous. Our spring break is next week. Sigh.
Darla M Sands said…
I cannot possibly imagine where you would spend spring break unless it's at home. lol Be well and enjoy!
Sounds like a good time ahead
Sakuranko said…
Happy Spring Break
Judee said…
Enjoy your spring break and time off,
Enjoy your time!
thecuecard said…
Happy spring! Enjoy your break.
Hope you and the family are making some wonderful memories!!
Enjoy! My spring break was mid-March and Eleanor's is this week.
I hope you all have a wonderful time! :)
Jeanie said…
Enjoy. It looks warm!
Lux G. said…
Hope you have a great time!
Landman said…
It's so nice to have a holiday. Have a great time!
Lisa Mandina said…
Enjoy! I had my spring break last week in New Orleans and enjoyed it.
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/04/06/release-blast-review-rushed-the-coopers-2-by-aleatha-romig/
Enjoy your break! Have fun.
MELODY JACOB said…
Enjoy your well-deserved break! It is always a wonderful feeling to step away for a bit and just soak in the season. We will all be right here whenever you decide to return to the blog.

Be well and have a fantastic time resting and recharging!
Red Rose Alley said…
Wonderful photo! Love that one. ; )

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography