Friday Photography


Standing inside Ottawa's Notre Dame Cathedral staring up at the beautiful blue ceilings.. and then I spot her. The woman praying in solitude. I can't help but click capturing the moment. 



Prints available at Redbubble.
                             


                         Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Margaret D said…
Love that, looks great in the frame.
Karalee said…
This is a beautiful photo of the cathedral, and it does look great as an art print.
Jennifer said…
This is so cool! It reminds me of the basilica Cistern.

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Anonymous said…
Amazing.
rsrue.blogspot.com
Kathy G said…
If you hadn't pointed out the woman I wouldn't have noticed her.
So pleased you pointed out the woman as on first look at the photograph I did not spot her!

I like the photograph in that frame it suits it.

All the best Jan
Lorrie said…
A beautifully mysterious image.
Lori said…
That is a wonderful picture.
Kelly said…
There's something rather moving about this photo.
Beautiful picture.
So many Notre Dames around the world!!
Alana said…
The coloring is beautiful as is the composition and framing.
21 Wits said…
A very graceful beauty!
thathappyreader said…
Lovely moment captured Hena.
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, I love this photo. It's so meaningful. Nel or Jess or both of them (I forget) visited Notre Dame Cathedral in their travels many years ago. I hope March is being good to you so far.
Lisa Mandina said…
Beautiful!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/03/04/bookish-travel-february-2026/
just stunning!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography