Friday Photography

Are we ready for some Christmas designs?










All of these designs are available on these products and so many more.. you can check them all out in both my Redbubble and Zazzle stores. 


                            
                          Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Margaret D said…
I like the canvas bag the best.
Lori said…
So festive. I love them.
Jennifer said…
So cute!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Abstract and gorgeous!
Melissa said…
Ooohhh...that shower curtain is super cute!
What lovely designs, Hena! I particularly love the first one! xxx
Kathy G said…
Do I NEED any of these? No.
Do I WANT some of them? Yes.
Debbie D. said…
Hard to believe we're already so close to Christmas! I like your designs, especially the shower curtains. ☺
Gina said…
I love that first print - it makes a beautiful shower curtain and you could leave it up all winter long.
Kelly said…
I like the red shower curtain design. It's subtle enough to be used all winter, not just Christmas.
Kelly said…
Ha.... I realized just as I hit publish that I said the same thing the previous commenter said!
Anonymous said…
It's not even thanksgiving yet, so we're not ready for any Christmas designs.
21 Wits said…
This is nice and yes, we better be ready because time goes quickly as it seems things go out early and if you wait too long, you may miss out.
Judee said…
I'm always up for some Christmas cheer.Lovely designs.
Stephanie said…
Great designs! 🙂
Very festive :)

All the best Jan
Lisa Mandina said…
Okay, loving these! Thanks for sharing!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2025/11/22/e-galley-review-secret-nights-and-northern-lights-by-megan-oliver/

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography