lately
Hello hello.. how is everyone doing?
M went on three trips this month and they all happened to be back to back. He flew to a conference in Europe and a friends reunion in Morocco and then another conference in Florida.
Before he left we went out for date night. We went to our local favorite.. 618. The food is great.. and has gorgeous decor.
D has been working on his bowling skills in preparation for bowling season in his high school. We go to the local bowling alley at least twice a week... more if we could manage it and on Thursday he scored his first 159.
And now M and H are both under the weather. M is all mucusy and H has a fever.
On Thursday we had tickets to see the Rangers game. So I drove into the city with the boys. I have a bunch of videos of our past Rangers games on my stories tab on Instagram.. Our first dating back to 2017! Check em out here.
We did not win. It was a tight game.. 5 - 5 and the San Jose Sharks beat us in overtime.
I sold my 239th photograph. I am often surprised by the things that sell and those that don't.
Oh and how pretty are these peppers M picked up from the farmers market?
I just bought an Instapot.. haven't used it yet. Do you have one? What is your favorite thing to make with it?
I just bought an Instapot.. haven't used it yet. Do you have one? What is your favorite thing to make with it?

Comments
Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Hope you all stay well.
I enjoyed that first photo. So sweet you two lovebirds.
That's a beautiful photo of you and your husband! X
That mocktail looks very pretty indeed. I hope it tasted as good as it looks :)
Sorry to hear that M and H are both under the weather. Here's to hoping that D and yourself will be spared! xxx
~Sheri
cheers
sherry
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
I do hope your kiddos feel better soon! We've had the crud here too and it is no fun.
Have a wonderful day and week ahead!
rsrue.blogspot.com
Your kids are doing great. I hope they enjoy their activities.
I am with the boys I too have caught something, It's that time of year again.
I feel the same way with my cards, some that I just love don't get the same reaction and those I wasn't sure of get more thanks from the receiver.
I didn't have good luck with our Insta pot, don't know if it is I just wasn't doing it right or what but I ended up giving up on it.
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
have a great day
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2025/11/07/e-galley-review-if-you-claim-me-toronto-terror-5-by-helena-hunting/