Friday Photography

In our second apartment..we were in our first for only a few months and no decorating had been done. But in our second apartment.. the apartment D had been born in we lived there for over 3 years. In our bedroom we had hung a cute little IKEA chandelier. And one day.. laying in bed, looking up at it I took this picture. I thought a sepia tone fitted the image. 







all these products and more are available for purchase in my Zazzle and Redbubble stores.


                       Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

Beautiful ❤️
Margaret D said…
It's rather effective and I do like the colour.
Jennifer said…
This is so cool!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Both a nice photo and a reminder of your past!
jabblog said…
Inspiration can strike anywhere. These are beautiful images.
Gina said…
What a cool photo!
Oh, that's a lovely one, Hena! xxx
Kelly said…
I need to visit your other shops!
Theresa Mahoney said…
That's a very beautiful photo!
A precious memory!
Liz A. said…
Great image.
Debbie said…
very beautiful image, unique in style and i like that!!
Beautiful ideas inspired by a photo of a chandelier!
I liked them all!
Have a great weekend!
Mary Kirkland said…
What a great picture.
MELODY JACOB said…
The sepia tone really brings out a nostalgic, intimate feel in your chandelier photo. It’s a simple moment, but you’ve captured it beautifully.
21 Wits said…
Fantastic and such a beautiful photo.
I love this shot! What a cool image!

Jill - Doused in Pink
Rissi said…
Not only did the chandelier, I am sure, add style to the room but you also got a cool shot too! Always fun to have a camera and play with angles and colors. I wish we'd all take more photos with a camera sometimes. :) Thanks for visiting RissiWrites recenty!
Lisa Mandina said…
What a beautiful shot! And I could see it as a pattern on so many things like you've shown here. Thanks for sharing this with us.
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2025/09/02/favorite-first-lines-7-august-2025/

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography