Friday Photography



If you recall the steam train I posted a few weeks ago.. well this was the interior of one of the train carriages. Both photographs are of the same carriage.. I shot both from the same place. The first is straight on with the color a true representation of the seats whereas the second was taken with a tilt of the camera and was given a sepia tone finish. 

Do you prefer one of the other? I sold more prints of the first and I don't think any of the second. I personally love them both, they both have such different aesthetics. 

The sepia prints can be purchased here and here
                              




The turquoise chairs prints can we purchased here and here 






                                Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle 

Comments

I love ❤️ the green 💚 seats. It looks comfortable.
Margaret D said…
They are both lovely, but I do prefer the first one. It's different.
Karalee said…
Both of the photos are fantastic! I do prefer the first one though because you get to see the true colors of the train carriage.
Jennifer said…
This is so cool!

Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
I would say that I like both of them equally well.
Both are stunning, Hena! xxx
Kelly said…
I would not have expected this interior for that train! I like both shots and it's hard to pick a favorite since they're so different. If pressed, I might go with the sepia - especially if I were pairing it with the train photo.
Lisa Mandina said…
I don't know if I like one better than the other. They are both really unique. Thanks for sharing these again!
https://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2025/07/08/e-galley-review-wildflowers-by-kylie-scott/
Amy Johnson said…
It's amazing. I prefer the one with color.
Hello, I prefer the first photo, I love colours! The suggestions are great!
Happy weekend!
Anonymous said…
Oh what a cool photo. I love both in color and sepia, very striking!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Rissi said…
They're book really cool shots! I love the angle of the second and that "pop" of color on the true representation is gorgeous! :)
Red Rose Alley said…
The first one is really neat, and shows the real look of the interior of the train. I'm glad you sold a few of that particular one.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography