Friday Photography
This one is also from the archives. I love seeing the evolution of my work. I use to love to really zoom in on the details but now I often zoom out to get the bigger picture.
I took this one many many years ago, I was still in college and we went on a class trip to Iran. I know to many Iran sounds like a scary place but when we went some 18 years ago it was a beautiful place full of art and architecture. Yes, they were very strict about the hijab which was difficult for us because contrary to belief the hijab or burqa is not mandatory in Pakistan.
This picture is of a hand carved wall inside a mosque. I am fuzzy on the details but such details are very commonly found amongst Islamic architecture. While I no longer sell this photograph in my Etsy store it is available for purchase at Redbubble.



Comments
I have been watching a traveler from another country going around several countries with his camera and videotaping the food and people, he has a few videos of Iran, beautiful there from what I've seen.
Jennifer
https://curatedbyjennifer.com
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
I just shared a new post; you are invited to read. Happy weekend!
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Wishing you a happy new month of November.
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
Wishing you a happy new month of November.
All the best Jan
www.rsrue.blogspot.com