Friday Photography





Things have been busy so I haven't had the time to edit any of the 1000's of photographs I have so I going back and pulling something out of my archives. This above photograph was taken over 17 years ago. It was taken for my college thesis. I had a photography minor and I did my final project on hands. This is my brothers hand and I remember taking it in the bathroom because we didn't want to accidentally set the house on fire. 

While I no longer sell this one in my Etsy shop I do have it listed on Redbubble, You can find this picture on pillowcases, and blankets and shower curtains and many more products. 


Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography