Friday Photography



Fishing Boat- A little fishing boat in the waters of Santorini. Read more about our trip to Santorini here

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6 

Comments

Margaret D said…
I really like that photo.
Jennifer said…
Beautiful shot!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
So tranquil and peaceful looking!
awhite said…
Such a dreamy shot!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Christine said…
Lovely
Liz A. said…
Great image.
So beautiful and peaceful. Santorini is on my bucket list.
That's beautiful.

All the best Jan
I would love to be on that boat!

erin @ herlittleplans.com
Veronica Lee said…
Beautiful shot, Hena!
Have a great weekend!
Anonymous said…
thecontemplativecat here. the boat against the mountains is so impressive. Makes me want to be there.
Another gorgeous photo, Hena! I can almost hear those gently lapping waves! xxx
Jeanie said…
Beautiful, Hena.
ALLIE NYC said…
Oh what a great capture, just love it. You sell it on Etsy? Have you ever tried Society 6?

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Yvonne said…
That's a beautiful picture!
What a beautiful photo! Looks so peaceful!

Jill - Doused in Pink
Laura B said…
Beautiful photos!
Such a beautiful photo. It looks so idyllic.
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
A beautiful shot!
Samantha@WLABB said…
You did an amazing job capturing the beauty of Santorini
Beautiful... I love boats. :-)
❦ Leoa ❦ said…
Muito belo seu blog. Imagem linda!
gostei.
Abraços em seu coração.

https://sensualidadeeerotimo.blogspot.com/
Debbie D. said…
Lovely image! We visited Santorini in 2013 and loved it.
Pretty! Someday I'll get to Santorinin!
Lisa Mandina said…
Beautiful picture! Again a place I'd love to visit some day. My pre-teen niece is just starting to think about traveling and when we asked her one place she'd like to go, Greece was her first thought!
Lisa Loves Literature

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography