Friday Photography



Hidden Mickey - An antique collectible toy store found in the streets of Athens, Greece. Read more about our trip to Athens here

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


                    Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           
Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6
  
     
               

Comments

  1. I've been in that shop! What a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's packed to the rafters in that shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another stunning photo Hena! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, creepy! Haha. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool shop. Looks like all kinds of hidden treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a photo and what a shop

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kind of place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool photo. And I like that it was at a toy store in Athens, Greece. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography