Friday Photography

     




Flowers - Man selling flowers from a boat in Mexico City's iconic Xochimilco. Read more about our trip to Mexico City here

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           
Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6

Comments

  1. Stunning photo! I'd have bought an armful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of Mexico before reading the fact. Those beautiful wreathes just look like a sort of ancestral offering, though I'm sure they're not. Thank you for sharing and I wish you much success in your business ventures, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous photo. I like the dark background. Really makes the flowers stand out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photo, Hena, you've got a very good eye! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one thing I like about other cultures. The colors they embrace. We do not seem to do that here. I personally do not want a colorful life but it is interesting to see those that do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/04/2023

    Gorgeous colors! What a treat to see this in my feed on a gray and gloomy day -- thank you! (anno)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.
    You can check out my new post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/11/the-best-black-friday-coat-deals.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. I've been to Mexico many many times but never Mexico City.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/10/2023

    Love this print good job doll!!

    Allie of ALLIENYC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography