Friday Photography



Shark Attack - A shark shaped dolphin watching boat in the waters of Clearwater Bay, Florida. To read more about our trip click here.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


               Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6   

Comments

I hope the boat plays the "Jaws" theme song as it operates.
What a fun photo, Hena! xxx
Liz A. said…
What a fun boat.
Rainbow Evening said…
nice photo
Darla M Sands said…
What a fun concept! Thank you for sharing.
What a bloody nice photo
Looks a fun boat, nice photograph.

All the best Jan
What a wonderful photo! Glad you chose b&w.
MELODY JACOB said…
The first photo is interesting
https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/09/white-pointed-toe-stiletto-heels-with.html
Sakuranko said…
Oh this is a great photos
Very nice wall decor
Corinne said…
Oh what a fun boat!

Corinne x
https://skinnedcartree.com
That is a fun photograph!
anno said…
Great picture! And it shows a great sense of humor, too! I love how the boat (and jaws!) look so enormous compared to the buildings along the coastline.
Margaret D said…
That's a different photo, love it.
Maria Rineer said…
My daughter and I took a dolphin watching ride in that exact boat over spring break!! I was almost positive it was that boat so I went back and looked at pictures that I took on the boat. Sure enough, I spotted the teeth at one end! Great picture. I love it!!
thathappyreader said…
What a fun photo! Thanks for sharing it.
Carol L said…
That photo reminds me of the movie Jaws! I wouldn't have it hanging over my bed, that's for sure LOL
Debbie said…
oooooh that is a great picture. now i will be singing baby shark all day!!
That is quite the boat, looks like a fun excursion.
Christine said…
Fun photo!
Laura B said…
Lovely photo! Looks like a fun thing to do too!
Such a fun boat and a great photo. I love it!
Such a fun photo!
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
That is a fun photo!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography