Friday Photography



Chairs - A carpentry store in the streets of Athens, Greece; chairs lined up outside waiting to be sold. To read more about our trip click here.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


               Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6   

Comments

Jennifer said…
Love the shot!

Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
What a great shot! Good eye!
Marie Smith said…
Great shot!
DeniseinVA said…
A wonderful image! It is a great photo and looks perfect in a frame on the wall.
Beautiful.
Chairs have a good vibe.
Anonymous said…
Oh wow, you are so talented. This is beautiful!

Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Corinne said…
Great shot! Looks very vintage :)

Corinne x
https://skinnedcartree.com
Liz A. said…
What an interesting image.
Margaret D said…
Nice photos.
MELODY JACOB said…
Nice shot.
There is a lot going on in that photo to catch your eyes. Does not fit our decor' at all but it is in interesting shot.
Amy Johnson said…
Incredible!
jabblog said…
The mounting and framing of any photograph or illustration is so important and makes such a difference. This is very striking.
Shauna said…
Love it! That pink chair is so cool!

Shauna

www.lipglossandlace.net
Doused In Pink said…
This is such a cool shot!

Jill - Doused in Pink
Darla M Sands said…
Very nice!
Very good indeed :)

All the best Jan
anno said…
I love the way you've weighted this composition, with the wooden chairs heavily stacked on the bottom and the white chairs and curvy table at the top -- makes for interesting tension. Great eye!
I love this cool shot! The mix of color and texture is really striking.

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Debbie said…
this is such an interesting image!!
Jess said…
Great shot! This reminds me of my mom because her dining room set is all secondhand mismatched chairs. :) (She's a big vintage person!)
Anonymous said…
Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
I love the composition
Rainbow Evening said…
beautiful capture
Laura B said…
Love that fun and whimsical shot!
Emmylou said…
What a great shot, Hena!
Red Rose Alley said…
I always enjoy seeing your photography. This is a cool photo of the different chairs, and taken in Greece, it made me smile even more.

~Sheri

**I wanted to also mention that I think it's great that you are trying to crochet. I learned when I was very young, but don't know any of it to this day. Also, I have a loved one who was ambidextrous, and wrote with his left hand and played sports with his right. It was so strange to me, but there are many people out there who are ambidextrous, so wouldn't worry too much about it. ; )

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography