Friday Photography




Book Store - One of the many book stores and stands lining the streets of Athens, Greece. To read more about our trip click here.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


                Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6    
    

Comments

  1. A great place to browse if you have all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I visited that shop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic shot, Hena, made even more effective by opting for black and white! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a spot someone would linger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a cool bookstore! I love that the Greek signs made it into your shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a beautiful photography!
    have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very great photo
    Looks very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/08/2023

    This photography is just brilliant. I love the depth and mood of this image it just tells a story. https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/05/when-copying-is-not-form-of-flattery.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good bookstore and this truly captures the essence!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love black and white photographs! They are dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much going on in that picture, you could stare at it and stare at it and still not see everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love old book stores - great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography