Friday Photography



Restrooms - The restroom sign in the Pike Place Public Market, Seattle Washington. To read more about our trip click here.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


                Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Redbubble           Zazzle           Society6    
    

Comments

  1. Great shot! I love neon signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking photo, Hena! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool sign and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo and a smart way to manage a people-free photo at that crowded marketplace. I always used to love Pike Place, watching the fish throwers and admiring the beautiful flowers and produce, but it was so crowded the last couple of times we went that we wondered how anybody ever even gets to the stands to buy anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/29/2023

    Wow.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting how the Fresh sign pulls you right into the image. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4/30/2023

    That’s a great photo!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have a nice week. Julie’s Creative Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool photo! I adore the black and white.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very cool photo. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice shot, I like the black and white alot. It gives it such an interesting vibe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography