lately
It's been a busy last few weeks but not much has happened really..
With school, extracurriculars and the heaps of homework D gets, even on weekends has been keeps our weekdays full.
My mom visited for two weeks, so that was nice. We tried out a new breakfast place while she was here. Our old go to best breakfast ever restaurant closed :( so we are trying to find a replacement.
M and I also went out on a breakfast date.. we had decided last month over our birthday breakfast that we were going to make this a monthly thing and well I guess we did it.. now let see how many months we can make it.
We have no vacation plans till the summer.. so I am trying to focus I wanderlust on picking out some fun new destinations. What country or city is on your bucket list? I have all our travel posts here something to maybe get you inspired.
D had a map up in his room with pin for everywhere he has been.. there is still a lot of empty places.. so much still to see and explore.
I finished my second puzzle of the year.. Okay, so that is not the whole truth. I attempted a puzzle before this one.. it was an abstract colorful tiger one but it was too hard. I didn't want to admit it initially but at some point I just had to give up. I am not putting together puzzles for the challenge but more for a relaxing activity. So I will be sticking to the 9 year old puzzles for now.

Comments
Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
Julia x
https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/
Some libraries have puzzles. I take a chance in the thrift store puzzles, and online at jigsawexplorer.com.
How lovely that your Mom came over for a visit, and I'm in awe of all the places you've been. You are definitely more adventurous than I am! xxx
Have a great week -- here's hoping spring is finding its way to you!
Axe-throwing?!!?
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Jill - Doused in Pink
i like d's map, that's a great idea!!
Have a wonderful day.
Cute puzzle! :)
Your mom is adorable! I'm glad you had a nice visit. And nothing better than going out to breakfast!
My dilemma with puzzles is not where to buy them (although 5 Below sounds good, thanks for the reminder!) it's where to do them! I need a table or something so I can leave it out and it won't be in the way. What do you do?
Have a wonderful week. Rainy and snowy here but spring is coming! (hopefully!!:)
I don't do bucket lists, I'm too impulsive. Our next foreign adventure is in the former region of Macedonia (mainland Greece) - 62 days and counting! xxx
Puzzles are such a fun activity.
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
XOXO
Jodie
Shauna
www.lipglossandlace.net
The Axe throwing looks like fun!
~Sheri