Happy February! As well as a Happy Valentines Day for those celebrating.. no pressure.
February is usually a big month for us.. as M and I both get a little older. My birthday was last Sunday (had a friends baby's first birthday to attend) and his was on Monday so we celebrated on Saturday. We treated ourselves to a Korean spa.
This was our first time doing something like this. It was a very unique experience. We went to gender separated bathhouses where clothes we not permitted. I kept my towel close by. After a good soak we had booked a body scrub and a scrub it was.. bye bye epidermis. After the scrub we were given a uniform to wear and were reunited in the sauna area. They had 6 igloo like dry sauna's of varying temperatures and special qualities to sweat in and then I final ice cave to seal all those pores.
Afterwards we went to a traditional Pakistani restaurant to have chaat (a combination of chickpeas, onions, tomatoes, mint and cilantro chutney, tamarind chutney and crunchy crackers.) and falooda (kind of like a milkshake with nuts, jello and rice noodles in it)
We don't usually do presents but the kids (M) surprised me with L'Occitane hand and foot creams. And later this month we have tickets to go see Hasan Minhaj. p.s If you haven't heard of Hasan Minhaj please go check him out.
Comments
The Spa treat looks nice and yes! I love Hassan Minhaj!
Hope you have a great year,love <3
Jennifer
Curated by Jennifer
Hasan Minhaj is awesome. That will be fun! I love L'Occitane. I'm glad you got spoiled!
The falooda looks (and sounds) very interesting.
Now I need to look up Hasan Minhaj...
Hope your week is off to a good start! Another wet week here :)
Away From The Blue
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Happy belated birthday to you both.
XOOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
Happy Valentine's Day.
~Sheri
Sounds like you had a fantastic day!
Happy Tuesday, Hena!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Loved your post and allready followed your blog, i want invite you to visit and follow my blog back <3
www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com
Jill - Doused in Pink