Friday Photography
You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER
Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.
I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.
Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.
I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.



Comments
Jennifer
Curated By Jennifer
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Love,
Janie
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
OXOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
~Sheri
It is a so beautiful view!
www.rdsobsessions.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Hope you are having a good weekend :)
Away From The Blue
District of Chic
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
And I am sorry about the racism that you and too many others experience.
Happy Ramadan (if that is the right way to put it).
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
PS Read your latest post. I just wanna say....my husband, born and bred here in Toronto, experiences the exact same thing from when he was a kid to this day. (I was born in the Philippines so I guess it's "easier" for me to answer the questions...) I think I'm gonna start asking white people who asks us these questions the same thing.
As an Asian person, I have always gotten the where are you from question. I just make up all sorts of answers now because NYC never seems to be a satisfactory answer O_o