Friday Photography

Photograph Bright Blue Book Box Free Library in Notting Hill London

Vertical Art Print Bibliophile Home Decor

Photograph Bright Blue Book Box Free Library

The Book Box - A lovely blue Book Box - Free Library found in the streets of Notting Hill, London. Read more about our trip to London here.

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.

                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

  1. I think those book boxes are wonderful. This one is a pretty color. Many people want to read books and share their books with others. During this time we're in, I imagine there's not a lot of people using the book boxes. I really enjoy your Photography posts, because pictures sometimes say everything, and there's no need for words.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the TARDIS (and its books) take you away to new worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book box is fantastic, and so is your photo, Hena! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue door looks so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that color blue is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing outdoor street libraries. They're so cool. I've seen free flower stands too in other ppl's feeds on IG.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography