lately
I just about disappeared there didn't I? And it wasn't even to do anything fun.. :(
Remember the powder room renovations I spoke about in my last post.. which was over a month ago.. well after getting 90% off it completed we hit a bit of a bump in the road.. while in Morocco last spring we found and impulsively purchased a handmade brass sink and faucet. While we did place a call to our contractor friend before making the purchase, it never occurred to any of us that the supply lines in the US are different from those in Europe. So while we have been searching for a solution none has been found :(
Additionally, the little DIY I was working on took on a life of its own and while we estimated it would take a week or so to do it ended up taking a month. A month of doing nothing else.. argh! It turned out beautifully and I'll hopefully share it all with you very soon it was murderous work.
Our spring break is less than a month away so that is something we are all very much looking forward to.
Over the weekend we took the kids to the New Jersey State Theater to see the Underwater Bubble Show.. It was okay.. not as good as when we went to go see OZ.
For dinner we went to Destination Dogs just a short walk from the theater. They were very good and so many to choose from. We are definitely going back to try some more.
Today is April 1st.. April Fool's Day. Its not really my kinda holiday but I saw this and liked it.
Remember the powder room renovations I spoke about in my last post.. which was over a month ago.. well after getting 90% off it completed we hit a bit of a bump in the road.. while in Morocco last spring we found and impulsively purchased a handmade brass sink and faucet. While we did place a call to our contractor friend before making the purchase, it never occurred to any of us that the supply lines in the US are different from those in Europe. So while we have been searching for a solution none has been found :(
Additionally, the little DIY I was working on took on a life of its own and while we estimated it would take a week or so to do it ended up taking a month. A month of doing nothing else.. argh! It turned out beautifully and I'll hopefully share it all with you very soon it was murderous work.
Our spring break is less than a month away so that is something we are all very much looking forward to.
Over the weekend we took the kids to the New Jersey State Theater to see the Underwater Bubble Show.. It was okay.. not as good as when we went to go see OZ.
For dinner we went to Destination Dogs just a short walk from the theater. They were very good and so many to choose from. We are definitely going back to try some more.
Today is April 1st.. April Fool's Day. Its not really my kinda holiday but I saw this and liked it.
source

Comments
Sxx
daringcoco.com
x Lisa | lisaautumn.com
And isn't that how all DIY projects go? They always take longer and more money...ha ha. But they are worth it in the end.
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
I'm looking forward to seeing the final result of your killer DIY project! :D
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Like the quote too!
xoxox,
CC
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
https://www.missymayification.co.uk
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Blessings,
Jill
NEW POST
https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/04/how-to-look-modern-in-tweed-tweed.html
Thanks for sharing :)
Much Love,
BLOG | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE
Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram
It seems that was a fun show in spite you dont like it much!!
xoxo
marisasclosetblog.com
Jill - Doused in Pink
Could you order the plumbing supplies in Europe? There must be some adaptor elements that can connect the American and European system... I'll ask my practical husband.
www.SatinOfLux.com | Fashion blog | By Desi M.
that is one adorable picture of you and the boys, they are cuties!!!
i would LOVE a hot dog meal, it is so much better than a fancy pants meal...especially when you have little ones!!!