Friday Photography
Contort - The deconstructivist MIT Stata Center designed by Pritzker Prize winning architect Frank Gehry in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Read more about our trip here
You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER
Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.
I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.
Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.
I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.


Comments
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram
Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) Our summer heatwave is continuing, today will be a quiet day in the aircon I think!
Away From The Blue Blog
xx
xx
https://www.missymayification.co.uk
Jessica | notjessfashion.com
Jill - Doused in Pink