Inspiration
I'm feeling a little uninspired this weekend.. I started and restarted this post a few times.. just not feeling it.. so instead of a regular post I thought of doing a post of inspiration this week..
I've been thinking about H's upcoming January birthday party.. he is already set on his theme.. but how fun would an art party be? Though this would obviously be more suited as a summer party.
and how cute as these





Comments
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
Art party sounds so fun!
xoxox,
CC
http://missymayification.co.uk
Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com
I always love good quotes.
Much Love,
Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
Allie of
www.allienyc.com
I love it
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
I love all the great typography that is out there. I aspire to get better at doing it by hand. Brush lettering is my new obsession.
www.fashionradi.com
www.voguefauxreal.com
A total mess for sure but kids would have so much fun.
Nice inspiration
Always enjoy visiting with you here. : )
Have a nice day my dear.
Love from Rakhshanda <3
http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
The Glossychic
Wonder Cottage
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
www.geniusenough.com
Have a great Thursday!
www.jessicabroyles.com
P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡
www.jeannieinabottleblog.com
Jessica | notjessfashion.com