Friday Photography

 


Spider - Maman, a glorious, large and slightly creepy spider sculpture made of bronze, stainless steel and marble by French artist Louise Bourgeois outside the Museum of Art in Ottawa, Canada. This is one of my best sellers.. in fact I just sold another print yesterday. :)

You can buy this print here. Get Free Shipping with code BLOGGER

Prints also available in larger sizes. Contact for more information and special requests.

I am open to wholesale and licensing opportunities. Get in touch for more information.
     
                  Etsy           Instagram           Twitter           Bloglovin  

Comments

  1. This made me imagine Ron Weasley's face when he sees Aragog in the second movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. I like your blog. Go to my blog http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creepy, cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting capture!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks cool - and quite creepy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a pretty cool shot, Hena:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photo

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see why this is one of your bestsellers!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting POV and subject

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography