20 Question with H
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. What is your favorite toy? Magformers
3. What is your favorite fruit? All of them.
4. What is your favorite food? Cheddar Bunnies and Jello
5.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla
7. What is your favorite tv show? Animal Mechanimals
8. What is your favorite animal? Lions, Tigers and Giraffes
9. What is your favorite song? Lakari ki kathi (old hindi song I used to sing to him at
bedtime)
10. What is your favorite book? The Bath Monster by Colin Boyd
11. Who is your best friend? Isha
12. What is your favorite game? Busytown
13. What is your favorite thing to
do outside? Snow tubing in our backyard
14. What do you want to be when you
grow up? Whatever my dad does.
15. What is your favorite thing to
do with mummy? cook
16. What is your favorite thing to
do with baba? Make things with the magformers
17. What is your favorite thing to
do with Daanyal? play with him in the basement
18. What makes you feel sad? When someone hits me or I fall
19. What makes you feel happy? When somebody says ‘cheer up’
20. What was your favorite thing about your birthday? Eating pizza and cake. 18. What makes you feel sad? When someone hits me or I fall
19. What makes you feel happy? When somebody says ‘cheer up’
Comments
Carrie
curlycraftymom.com
https://www.kathrineeldridge.com
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
xoxox,
CC
Thanks for share this cute Q&A
xx
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: CASUAL STYLE IN LA
-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
http://www.thatnewdress.com
It’s a lot of fun. Your number 14 is very cute :)
I do it every year on their birthdays. This is the first time doing it with H. I started with the eldest at age four :)