Toys For 3 Year Olds
My brother is coming to visit next week and my mom later in the month and they both very conveniently task me with buying the boys a little something from them. D is easy; books, puzzles, board games. He is the eldest so we are always looking to bring new things into the home allowing new experiences.
“This post is a partnership with Nakturnal."
H is a little harder. We still have so many of D's toddler toys around the house that rarely think of getting him something. I know.. I feel the guilt. So the past few days I have been on the look out for toys for 3 year old boys
My go to when picking a toy is always something educational.. I love a great puzzle or building toys.
Don't let that smile fool you.. I made those foam block castles, he's just waiting for me to give him the go so he can destroy my creations lol.
This is also a great time to introduce the little guy to some board games. I still remember D's first board game at age 3 was Richard Scarry's Busytown, H on the other hand totally gets a kick out of Perfection, I'm thinking he might like the Sneaky Squirrel Game
He is more a man of action while D is our thinker. H loves his tools, lawn mowers and loves being outside
So many options!! I don't think I am any closer to making a decision but I've got tons of food for thought.





Comments
xx
God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
Bye,
Christine
Amy Ann
Straight A Style
May love and joy always be yours.
astylishlovestory.blogspot.com
Thanks for share the article.
Thank you so much.