Looking back at 2014
Here we are.. twenty fifteen! I am ready.. 2014 was a bit exhausting.. and I am tired.
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
We started our year off with a bang.. when little H came into our world.
Most of the year was spent working on house projects. The living room, our command center and the pantry and we started work on the basement and we planned to give our formal dinning room a new function. And it is so near completion.. I can hardly wait!
There were no long trips or exotic travels this year :( Instead the year was full of day trips to the zoo, Philadelphia, apple picking and the Jersey Shore.
and a few weekend getaway's Upstate New York, Great Wolf Lodge and Niagara Falls.. including a trip a Lion Safari.
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Comments
I can't look at Niagara Falls without silly shivering. I always joke if I ever go there, then I'll probably be on my hands and needs crawling back to the car. lol
I bet getting the house completed is a great feeling. Can't wait to see all your pictures in the end. Fun fun!
Melanie @ meandmr.com
www.amemoryofus.com
Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
WritingMonique
♥
a possible fantasy
Sxx
www.daringcoco.com