H Turns One
We started the year off with H's first birthday party.. and I am so happy to report it was a huge success.. everything went smoothly, all the kids especially my two boys had a blast.. the birthday boy was tear free!
I was no sure about a theme at first.. one thing I knew was that I wanted.. needed it to be something simple and cute.. and what is cuter that a rubber ducky? We sent out evites.. thank God for evite.. it makes things so much easier.
Favors: from Oriental Trading
Cake: I went with delicious adorable cupcakes made by my oh so talented friend.. and a little smash cake for little H.
from Walmart I got these little blue cardboard cupcake stands...cute and easy to assemble.
Entertainment: Since we had a majority of older kids including D we needed to keep them entertained.. so we called the Party Maniacs.. they were awesome.. balloon animals, face painting and tons of musical games involving balloon, bubble wrap and tissue paper rolls attached to a leaf blower.. the kids had a blast!
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
here's a look at D's first birthday party
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
I was no sure about a theme at first.. one thing I knew was that I wanted.. needed it to be something simple and cute.. and what is cuter that a rubber ducky? We sent out evites.. thank God for evite.. it makes things so much easier.
Favors: from Oriental Trading
Cake: I went with delicious adorable cupcakes made by my oh so talented friend.. and a little smash cake for little H.
from Walmart I got these little blue cardboard cupcake stands...cute and easy to assemble.
Decor: Except for a few balloon near the cake table me did no extra decoration.. we were already in a nice restaurant and it just didn't seem worth the hassle.
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
here's a look at D's first birthday party
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Comments
What a wonderful party!
What an adorable theme!
www.amemoryofus.com
I am terrible at party planning... I should probably just hire a company like that to come and do it for me.
COOCOO FOR COCO
Melanie @ meandmr.com
WritingMonique
Have a beautiful day!
I love your Sari By the way, such a pretty color :)
Sxx
www.daringcoco.com
I want a rubber duck birthday cake for me now!
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.statigr.am/thehautecookie
♥
a possible fantasy