lately
It's been a while since I have done a lately post.. truth be told there has been a lot going on around here.. and I am still playing catch up.
D started pre k!
We have been making weekly trips to our library and reading all kinds of fun new books at bedtime.
H is growing and learning everything so fast.. he is becoming quite the trouble maker
This past month we had family visit and took a few fun day trips with them which I will hopefully share soon.. and spent a a few days at Niagara Falls.. details to come. Have you seen all the other places we have had the fortune of travelling too? Places We've Been
We are also getting started on a few more house projects.. M and I are DIYing one room while a contractor has been hired for another.. exciting times with a little frustration. Take a look back at some of our other house projects and my tips for hiring a contractor. Inside Our House
My in laws are in the process of making the transition to becoming a permanent part of our home. They spent the last five month with us and just left.. the house is quieter, emptier and feels incomplete.. most of all D lost his favorite play mate.. his dada.
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
D started pre k!
We have been making weekly trips to our library and reading all kinds of fun new books at bedtime.
H is growing and learning everything so fast.. he is becoming quite the trouble maker
This past month we had family visit and took a few fun day trips with them which I will hopefully share soon.. and spent a a few days at Niagara Falls.. details to come. Have you seen all the other places we have had the fortune of travelling too? Places We've Been
We are also getting started on a few more house projects.. M and I are DIYing one room while a contractor has been hired for another.. exciting times with a little frustration. Take a look back at some of our other house projects and my tips for hiring a contractor. Inside Our House
My in laws are in the process of making the transition to becoming a permanent part of our home. They spent the last five month with us and just left.. the house is quieter, emptier and feels incomplete.. most of all D lost his favorite play mate.. his dada.
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Comments
I love the way paint looks when it's swirly right before it's totally mixed.
Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com
Congrats on your little one starting Pre-K! I'm hoping to have my girl start very soon as well.
www.amemoryofus.com
xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
xoxo
Novelstyle
I look forward to seeing the new housing projects!
Beauty Goodies, and Travelling Tips
Sxx
www.daringcoco.com