Eid Mubarak

The Holy Month of Ramadan has come to a close and today we celebrate Eid. I want to wish all my fellow Muslims Eid Mubarak! The days were long and hot but you did good! We have planned a day of fun along the Jersey Shore today with family and then a some more fun with friends towards the end of the week.. so I'll leave you with some lovely Etsy Eid finds.. and see you next week with a pantry makeover!







Have a great week!

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information


Comments

  1. Have a great week and a fun celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your visit to the Shore. How nice to have family visiting while your celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/28/2014

    Happy Eid Mubarak! I had no idea you were Muslim! I have a friend in Russia who is and she always tells me about the struggles of Ramadan, I give you my admiration, I just couldn't do it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Ink and Ocean etsy store on your blog.
    Have a wonderful Eid :)

    Fehmida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty artwork!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures the cards look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Eid!
    The above are so beautiful!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy the Shore!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography