Still Raining
While rain can be soothing and cleansing.. provide the perfect backdrop for curling up with a warm cup of something and read..
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Droplets available in a variety of sizes.. ready to frame and hang.
When you are going on day three of what seems like a never ending downpour I say enough is enough!
Praying, hoping and wishing for some sun and warmth soon..
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.

Comments
How about 5 months of winter?
:)
I like the rain though, so enjoy sitting in a comfy place and reading. Sounds perfect!
However hope the sun will soon shows up! xx
www.todaymyway.com
Thanks for dropping by at knitsofacto :)
there is no such thing as sitting in a comfy place and reading in the life of a mom..
Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au
Hi,
Lovely post! Your blog looks amazing! <3
Check out my latest post :
http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/04/april-wish-list-persunmall.html
would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?
Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x
Love,
ThatGirlFromColombo
keep intouch
kisses
Have a wonderful weekend, cheers, T. :)