D Behind the Lens
D has been obsessed with taking pictures and he likes to use my phone to do it. He has already broken the screen twice and I would end up with hundreds of pictures of his foot or a red blurry blob on my phone. And not to mention having to fight with him to get my phone back! Instead we decided he needed a camera.. and after much researching and review reading we went with the Playskool Showcam
The resolution, not so great.. but after the gazillions of reviews I read of dozens of kid friendly cameras none of them had great resolution.
The camera allows D to be creative, see the world through another perspective and we get a better look at how he sees things..
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
It is toddler proof.. he has already dropped it a few times. It has big buttons for easy usage.. and comes with a view finder meaning he gets to shoot like mommy :) It has a few other gimmicks I don't care about like noises and you can put a pirate hat on your pictures and things like that.. but the best one is the camera becomes a projector. With the flip of a button D can view all the pictures he just took standing inside our dark pantry his choice of location not mine.
Here are some of D's pictures..
The camera allows D to be creative, see the world through another perspective and we get a better look at how he sees things..
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.















Comments
keep intouch
kisses
www.todaymyway.com
Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
Marianna,
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC!
THE ADVENTURES OF A SHOPAHOLIC ON FACEBOOK
You had a very great idea!He could be so creative!
I love when mamas have those good ideas for their toddlers!
:)
Thanks for your comments on my blog!
They really make me very happy!
WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Don't forget to stop by and say hello!
http://compagnion2.blogspot.com/2014/03/3-ways-to-style-hat-sheinsidecom.html
have a lovely weekend :)
Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
www.thehautecookie.com
-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.statigr.am/thehautecookie