Introducing Hasan
On 2nd January we welcomed our second son. He was a tiny little thing.. but that didn't mean he made coming into this world any easier. He started making the move in the last few hours of 2013 and took the long scenic route out. Lets just say 'ouch!'
D started with just plain ignoring him.. and has now slowly progressed to acknowledging him at times.. I'm not complaining. I'll take ignoring over jealousy any day.
We named the little one who will from now on be referred to as 'H' Hasan. Pronounced like Hudson minus the 'd'. It was the name of the first grandson of our Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). It means 'to be beautiful and to be good'
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Comments
Buckets & Spades
xoxo
Novelstyle
-- jackie @ jade and oak
http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com
Have a nice day!
www.attitude-unique.com
xo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
hope the best for your family :)
WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com
He is beautiful and I love the name and the meaning of it. My daughter's name is Nadia which means 'hope'. I love when parents look into the meaning of their children's names. xx
www.todaymyway.com
we believe one's name has an affect on one's personality so the meaning is always very important.
Nadia is a beautiful name.
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
Thanks for stopping by my space the other day...it's really nice getting to know you here ...your work is amazing!
Sincerely, Christine from Invisible Blush
www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca
http://www.fashiondenis.com/
-Alina
TransparentDimensions.blogspot.com
my brother and father in law are also named Hussain
I've seen this wonderful post just now!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
I hope you're all fine and great!
What a wonderful year is this 2014 for you!
Have a wonderful weekend, and sorry if I've been away from your blog!
Cheers,
Kristina