COUNTDOWN TO BABY GIVEAWAY - Zoe Natural Creations
We have a little over 7 weeks before baby arrives.. so I am celebrating another week closer with another giveaway..
This week I am teaming up with Zoe's Natural Creations, a home based, family owned business passionate about creating all natural, hand crafted products that are good for your body, soul and spirit with incredible smell and an ingredient list you can pronounce.
Zoe's Natural Creation's is giving away a 4oz jar of soothing Baby Bum Balm, perfect for your little one's bottom.
To Enter:
- Visit Zoe's Natural Creation's lovely shop and tell me in the comments what your favorite creation is and leave your email address so I can contact you when you win :)
- Visit Zoe's Natural Creation's Facebook page and Like it.
- Follow my blog via Bloglovin'
It's as simple as that!
Extra Entry
- Get an Extra Entry by Tweeting about this Giveaway and leave a separate comment telling me you did it
You have until November 27th to enter. Giveaway open to everyone internationally.
Winners will be contacted by me, you will have 48 hours to reply before I pick another winner :(
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
This week I am teaming up with Zoe's Natural Creations, a home based, family owned business passionate about creating all natural, hand crafted products that are good for your body, soul and spirit with incredible smell and an ingredient list you can pronounce.
Zoe's Natural Creation's is giving away a 4oz jar of soothing Baby Bum Balm, perfect for your little one's bottom.
To Enter:
- Visit Zoe's Natural Creation's lovely shop and tell me in the comments what your favorite creation is and leave your email address so I can contact you when you win :)
- Visit Zoe's Natural Creation's Facebook page and Like it.
- Follow my blog via Bloglovin'
It's as simple as that!
Extra Entry
- Get an Extra Entry by Tweeting about this Giveaway and leave a separate comment telling me you did it
You have until November 27th to enter. Giveaway open to everyone internationally.
Winners will be contacted by me, you will have 48 hours to reply before I pick another winner :(
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.



Comments
emilyemahr@yahoo.com
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
hottmomma_03@yahoo.com
Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
krista.loryn gmail com
tiffers77@yahoo.com
Btw - we are due with #2 in 7 weeks and 2 days...but who's counting?!? Congrats!
pinkmalice@mail.ru
nellie5mc@gmail.com
Alexisc4990@aol.com