We're Going To The Circus
Tonight we are going to the circus! The Ringling Brother's and Barnum&Bailey are in town and I am so excited.. it's my first circus as well as D and M's first circus.. and I am waiting to see my boy's eyes widen and face light up in awe and here him say 'wow' so they better not disappoint. While I wish it would transport me to the days of Water for Elephants (not the movie) but it's the middle of a still very cold winter and we'll be inside a stadium.. :(
Ignore my negativity.. lets go to the circus!
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
















Comments
Love this theme!
xoxo
http://9lla.it/
Fashion | Trends | DIYs
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com
lovely blog
would u like to follow each other?
eraklia x
http://www.attitudeunique.com
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
http://initialed.blogspot.com
LA By Diana Live Magazine
Thanks for stoppin by my blog, it means a lot. Have a great weekend :)!
xx
http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/
www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
www.thehautecookie.com