Banana Walnut Stuffed French Toast
I know this is late.. months late but I haven't forgotten. I had said that I would share the recipe for the Banana Walnut Stuffed French toast I made M for Father's Day and have now become our Sunday tradition.. they are so easy and delicious.
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Chop some walnuts, slice a banana sometimes I throw in a strawberry or two into the mix. In a pan take a little butter, add the walnuts, bananas and some brown sugar and cook till nice and gooey :)
In another dish whisk an egg in some milk, cream if available or interested and a dash of cinnamon.
Lay out the bread and spread the mixture generously and make a sandwich
Soak both sides in the egg mixture and grill in a pan with a bit of oil/butter
and serve golden brown.
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Comments
www.thehautecookie.com
Have a great day!!
https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow
lisshandratanata.blogspot.com
Jenny
www.jensoutfitjournal.com
LA By Diana Live Magazine
Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com
-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com
want to follow each other? :)
http://anightinnyc.blogspot.com/
xo
www.domesticsweetheart.com
http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt
http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/
devorelebeaumonstre.com xx
- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com
xo TJ
www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your comment, I'd love to know what do you think about my new post ...
A big hug!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com