HGTV Celebrity Gifting
The travel posts have come to an end.. thank you all for joining us on the trip and leaving your lovely comments.. I love reading each and everyone one of them.. as for my more silent readers.. I would love to hear what you have to say..
Today I bring you some awesome news.. courtesy of the fabulous Artisan Group I have gotten the spectacular opportunity to gift none other than one of the darlings of HGTV Genevieve Gordor.
I love her sense of style, she creates gorgeous spaces and has such heart. And I don't want to get my expectations to high but this gifting could have great potential. She is an interior decorator and don't they always need some fabulous art for their clients homes? But lets not get ahead of ourselves.. I still have the hardest job ahead of me and here I am asking for your advice yet again.. which photograph should I give her? It needs to be the essence of what I represent as an artist, intriguing enough to make her want to check out my website.. I am getting so carried away aren't I.. somebody stop me! Seriously.
I could do something Architectural: After all that is what I call myself.. an Architectural Photographer.
In the end it has to say all it has to say and make an impact as a 4x6.. that is the size limit. My first instinct was to pick something from my hand series.. it is a very character driven and emotive series
What do you think? Which one would you choose?
Did you see the photograph I sent to Bethennny Frankel and Jenny McCarthy? I am going to mat this print as I did for Jenny.
I am co founder of EARN Co-Op Gallery in NYC. We have an Indiegogo campaign and I need your help to spread the word . Contribute, Share, Tweet, tell your friends.. anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. CAMPAIGN
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
Today I bring you some awesome news.. courtesy of the fabulous Artisan Group I have gotten the spectacular opportunity to gift none other than one of the darlings of HGTV Genevieve Gordor.
I love her sense of style, she creates gorgeous spaces and has such heart. And I don't want to get my expectations to high but this gifting could have great potential. She is an interior decorator and don't they always need some fabulous art for their clients homes? But lets not get ahead of ourselves.. I still have the hardest job ahead of me and here I am asking for your advice yet again.. which photograph should I give her? It needs to be the essence of what I represent as an artist, intriguing enough to make her want to check out my website.. I am getting so carried away aren't I.. somebody stop me! Seriously.
I could do something Architectural: After all that is what I call myself.. an Architectural Photographer.
In the end it has to say all it has to say and make an impact as a 4x6.. that is the size limit. My first instinct was to pick something from my hand series.. it is a very character driven and emotive series
What do you think? Which one would you choose?
Did you see the photograph I sent to Bethennny Frankel and Jenny McCarthy? I am going to mat this print as I did for Jenny.
I am co founder of EARN Co-Op Gallery in NYC. We have an Indiegogo campaign and I need your help to spread the word . Contribute, Share, Tweet, tell your friends.. anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. CAMPAIGN
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.












Comments
I'm gifting Genevieve too - haven't blogged yet. So excited!
www.thehautecookie.com
Annie
The Other Side of Gray
Plus, I'm digging that orange color in there!
m.
Lots of love,
Sabina
xxx
PS: I'd love to invite you to participate in my Fabulous Summer Giveaway! Enter for a chance to win gorgeous jewelry, colourful nail polishes and other prizes. Come check it out - I think you will not be disappointed!!! :)
Best wishes on whatever you decide!
Blessings,
Jill
Collections