Gifting HGTV'S Genevieve Gordor

Not so long ago I shared with you the amazing opportunity I had gotten courtesy of The Artisan Group to gift HGTV designer Genevieve Gordor. It was a not easy picking the photograph and thanks to all of you who helped me with your votes. In the end it was a close call between two photographs.



And in the end the, with M's help as my tie breaker I chose...


I included a few business cards, a bio and a little note.


and then wrapped it up all pretty and pink!

Our (EARN) Indiegogo campaign is live I need your help to spread the word . Contribute, Share, Tweet, tell your friends.. anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. CAMPAIGN

Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information




Comments

  1. love how you wrapped it, love the twine and pop of pink, so chic.
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll love it!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tough choice! Both are beautiful! Nice gift wrapping too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you, both are good pieces. i hope she replies to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and I love the way you've gifted it.

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos are amazing!


    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great photo and I love that you wrapped it in pink paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing with a capital A! I would´ve picked the second one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    ~~follow each other?



    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are so amazing, now I can't remember which one I wanted...I think I liked the mosaic glass, but Heaven's Web is amazing too - she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I don't know how I missed this post. Those were my two favorite pictures. Yay! How exciting. She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! It looks fantastic! And heaven's Web was my vote for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10/04/2012

    Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
    Also see my web page :: sheds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love love love all the comments, every single one brings a smile to my face. Make sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can write back!

Popular posts from this blog

Kitchen and Family Room: New Flooring

D's Amazing Race Party

Friday Photography