Gifting HGTV'S Genevieve Gordor
Not so long ago I shared with you the amazing opportunity I had gotten courtesy of The Artisan Group to gift HGTV designer Genevieve Gordor. It was a not easy picking the photograph and thanks to all of you who helped me with your votes. In the end it was a close call between two photographs.
Our (EARN) Indiegogo campaign is live I need your help to spread the word . Contribute, Share, Tweet, tell your friends.. anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. CAMPAIGN
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.
And in the end the, with M's help as my tie breaker I chose...
I included a few business cards, a bio and a little note.
and then wrapped it up all pretty and pink!
Our (EARN) Indiegogo campaign is live I need your help to spread the word . Contribute, Share, Tweet, tell your friends.. anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. CAMPAIGN
Get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
I am now also offering ad space. See Sponsors for more information.


Comments
www.thehautecookie.com
m.
Sheinside GIVEAWAY
Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)
LA By Diana Live Magazine
Very nice photos :))
~~follow each other?
http://lajune16.blogspot.com/
new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
Also see my web page :: sheds