Growth Chart
D is almost two years old now and making a growth chart for him has been on my to do list since before he was even born.. yes, that is how far behind I am on my list of things to do.. hey.. don't judge!
I started with cardboard from the white corrugated display boards you can get at any Micheal's or Staples. Cut it in to pieces.
I attached the two pieces with colorful stripes of felt. I used a pliable material mainly so that it could be easily folded. Else I'd have D pulling at it and most probably doodling on it.. I also used the same colored felt as an edging.
The back being brown and covered with writing I decided to glue on some colorful gift wrap, so that it looks nice folded.
I marked D's height at 6 month intervals and glued a button at the end of every marking.
I added a jute loop to both sides of the chart to I could fold it and hang in D's room.
and in other news.. I just sold 'Dark Day' to a lovely woman in Germany!
For those who can't get enough of me ; )
Pin with me on Pinterest
and get my post directly in you inbox with Bloglovin
Comments
<3 http://dlezr.blogspot.com
My daughter would have a field day with you.
Congrats on another sale!
m.
Hope your having a wonderful day!
SDMxx
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/
xoxo
http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com
thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment! :)
the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com
Nice DIY and it seems simple to do!
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I now follow you via GFC and Bloglovin and I hope you will follow me back!
http://fashionatint.blogspot.com
Now following you from the The Artisan Group!
www.dailydoseofhandmade.blogspot.com